Sunday, September 25, 2005

I officially suck!

So once again a period of months between posts on here. Terrible isn't it? Forshame!

Well once again I have filled these last few months with new and exciting things like falling off mountains and toothache! OK, so it is quite clear that the above statement needs some further clarification.

Over the August bank holiday weekend, rather than being one of the hundreds of thousands of people who made their way through the awful traffic to attend one of the many music festivals me and the better half, along with a group of mates decided to go camping in Snowdonia and go scrambling! So for the most part a great day was had up until the final ascent where it turned into a bit of traditional climbing (for those of you who know the area it was the caernafon arrete). On that final bit, my mate Jules almost falls 400 foot off the side before taking the smarter option of roping in, and then when I was roped in, a little slip on some scree had me dangling by one arm and the rope off a 200 foot drop onto some lovely broken rocks! Some scary shit indeed! I would just like to give a big thanks to my mate Jim who was a fucking legend on the day and pretty much saved my life!

Oh yeah and then in the following week I got struck down with some awful toothache that if still ongoing as I am waiting on the dental surgery to fix a date for surgery so they can whip out the teeth. I wonder how long you should self medicate painkillers of aspirin and paracetemol before there are lasting issues?

Now I promise I will keep a more regular updating of the blog. No, really - I will. Don't look at me that way, I'm being serious. Oh screw you then for not believing me.

BTW justv wanted to pimp my mate David's new blog so heres the url: http://otakucentral.blogspot.com/

C ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home