Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Cannibalism Day! WTF?

Well as I'm starting to learn this past wek my life is taking a turn for the absurd...
Not sure if anyone else has this but I've decided to live my life by the edicts of 'This Diary Will Change Your Life'. A surreal book that so far has had me claiming to be Jesus for the day, and the Pope didn't see fit to return my calls on that day, shame on you John Paul!
But today I have to eat a part of my loved one. ?!? Not entirely sure about this. Cannibalism day? Well the book does at least put in a disclaimer that I can just be a strand of hair or a fingernail. But I'm not so sure about this...
Well I'll keep you updated on all the new developmenst in my life. Lets see if this book really does change anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home